Features and Benefits
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the EL280 will improve the system’s SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in your home
Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish